Phuket Baan Boosakorn

Baan Boosakorn

Privacy Plus Connectedness

          Baan Boosakom, an exceptional luxury estate comprising just six exclusive villas, is situated 4km from the affluent Layan Beach area. Baan Boosakorn is ideally placed to enable you to enjoy all Phuket has to offer. Scenic golf courses lie nearby, while international schools, shopping centres and marinas are just 15 minutes away.
          Each villa enjoys its own pool and large sunbathing terrace. All the latest
technologies are on hand, and each villa has been crafted with top-quality materials, assuring a superior finish throughout.

          Villas can be tailored by owners to their personal tastes and preferences. Given their U-shaped design, moreover, each villa performs the nice trick of providing both privacy and connection with others when you need them.
          Prices start at 16 million baht, and finance is available based on a 60 percent down payment, with the remaining 40 percent paid over three years. Baan Boosakorn also offers a management and rental service.

Contact: Kevin Quilty
Address: Soi Koke Tanode 1,
Layan Road, Cherng Talay,
Thalang, Phuket
Tel.+ 66 (0)81 891 1826
info@baanboosakorn.com
http://www.baanboosakorn.com

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: